Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feel of the Day.25

It's Sat ! 2 more days before uni starts ! I'm happy and sad.
Happy : Meeting friends, just chillin in uni, Apollo Choir !
Sad : No more HOLS !

I think i'm ready for the new semester, after 1 month off, after travelling back to Msia, after late night series watching, I think i'm ready to start it all again :)

To go off topic here, have u ever felt like u've done so much to draw a fine picture and when you finally finish that fine picture, it starts to rain and no matter how much you try to block the little rain dropplets, your fine picture is ruined, what was a fine picture is now a moist paper with charcoal smudged all over.all over.all over. It's like that. I am tired of seeing that moist paper again and again and again. Theres nothing wrong in seeing the ruined picture again, it does no harm, physically.I'm not so sure emotionally. Am i a pussy ? Am i a weakling ? Time and time again i try to see the ruined picture and not be affected but i fail. 100% of the time. Monkeys have more chance of flying than me letting go of this picture. Will it be like this forever ? Will the picture fade away and let me move on ? i sure hope so. if not...I don't know.

okay, enough of me rambling on :P back to the usuals, today i played baddy with some optom friends+others, all thanks to Joanne for organising ! :) you rock ! and then, i headed to the ct to have lunch with me awesome kak ! :) y'all have to try the new jap restaurant in Union Basement, Melb Uni. It totally rocks ! It's like DonDons/DonTojo, but in uni :) so much more convenient ! It opened on Monday and i've been there 3 times haha and uni hasn't even started yet haha oh boy ! You must try the Teriyaki Chicken, it is....NOMNOMNOM haha

Well, that's all for now. Back to Grey's Anatomy ! :):)

alvin.k

1 comment:

  1. haha alvin you're such a cutie (: I'll see you monday mister (:

    ReplyDelete