I continue to push new boundaries, and so far, have been met with minor successes, although in the context of impending 'educational discipline and war'.
Another thought that grasped my minds eye is that while the psychoanalysis of my own existence (context: doing psych term, learnt about psychodynamics, applying it to own life) have given me much insight into the make up of myself; other people too have their own unique chip of psychodynamicity. Whilst talking about it myself gives me some pleasure/closure/insight, the receipient on the other end may not share the same enthusiasm. I am reminded that no matter what other people say, what other people do, what other people imply; we are truly alone. There is us, our thoughts and nothing else. Nothing else that gives 100% assurance and loyalty anyways.
I know I am sounding like a pessimist and overly judgemental, but it is what it is and it applies to me too. It's what make us human.
The hope is that a world of green pastures and hills meeting a whole sky of blue and clouds is waiting on the other end. But who knows what's on the other side. You hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.
alvin.k
No comments:
Post a Comment