At this moment in time, a particular song is playing in my head, Jonas Brothers' "Play My Music" from Camp Rock 1. I know i know...Jonas brothers and all...haha but i actually do like their music ! so deal with it ! :P hehe anyways, in the chorus of the song, it goes :
" Music's got control,
and i'm never letting go, no no
I just wana play my music "
.
I wish i can sing at the top of my lungs now, and just jam those EADGBE strings like crazy, @ 3.15am in the morning. sigh..LALALALALALLALLAALA !
You walk down a market, thinking you're gona get some fruits today, but instead you got fish, WHAT ?!?! i know this sounds weird but this is how im feeling atm. just weird and weirder..and weirder...i think i really shoul go to sleep now, my head hurts, which probably isn't good haha
i'm off, take care everyone ! :)
.
alvin.k
No comments:
Post a Comment