Brownie's my dog's name and he is such an awesome pet and friend. I remember there was a time in Msia when things were upside down and i would sit outside, with Brownie, and just sit. He was such a good dog and i still feel bad today for "abandoning" him and coming to Melb. I wanted to bring him along but the procedures were too complicated. It worked out for the best anyways, because he was there to accompany my grandmum until her last moments. It's kinda a funny story, my grandma, she used to be annoyed with Brownie because he would jump up and down and y'know, annoy granny. haha but in the end they became good friends :) aparently when granny passed on Brownie just laid under his shed and not eat for 1 or 2 days. That's the kinda love that a dog can offer, absolutely beautiful.
well, i don't really wana say much anymore and i would just like to dedicate this post to my beloved pet and friend, Brownie.
I miss you and i wish i could be there during your last moments. I thank you for being a great pal and taking care of granny for us while we're abroad. May you rest in peace and i love ya! :)
alvin.k
No comments:
Post a Comment