Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Feel of the Day.59

2nd day in Taiping and the food is FANTASTIC ! :P
Also another day to spend time with brownie (doggie :])
I was meant to go jogging @ Taiping's famous Lake Garden but my ride lef without me haha i was up and rdy to go by 7.30am but no cars were around anymore :'(
I was 15 mins late haha oh well..it was still a gd morning :) Dad took away breakky for us and yeaaa...satisfaction 101 :)

Then, me and the fam went to our Hometown Optom to have an eyecheck. Fortunately my eye power didn't detriorate, however, my astigmatism worsen this time round :( so yeaa, that mewant new lenses wooopeee ! :P and and and and since the specs store were having a promotion/sale, i got new glasses and sunnies ! WOOPEE ! haha (Y) mannn, it really is a tonne cheaper to get em done here :) hehehe :D

Anywho, tonite is my last nite in taiping. Back to the ct tmr :) This is sorta like a bittersweet situation, as much as i wana go back to the comfy bed/room in the kl condo, i know i'll miss this old town and everything in it. I've been coming here almost every hols since i was born and yeaa...it's me grandparents' place. I'll miss this house. Full of joy and laughter, full of memories :)
And of course, i'll be saying goodbye to brownie. The next time we meet again would most likely be in a years time, that's 7 years in Brownie's doggie yrs. Take care Brownie ! :)

I guess that's it for todayy :) Take care and have a gd one ! :)

alvin.k

No comments:

Post a Comment