We had OSCEs today, which was so different to last year's. I remember last year walking out of the Uni feeling confident and relieved. Today, the emotion i carried out of the hospital after my session was one of fear, anxiety and insecure. However, that didn't stop me from feeling accomplished and relieved that the year has finally finished and what's waiting ahead are a bunch of holiday destinations! :)
Coming back to my room today and looking onto my wall; full of conditions i need to learn for the year:
I felt a sense of accomplishment, seeing how far the year has progressed and how this chapter of my education will now come to a close.
It has been a unique and challenging year, whether it be in studies, friendship, or LIFE in general, there has been so many new aspects to it that i'm almost feeling proud of myself to have survived.
I am looking forward to the holidays ahead, and i sure hope that this year's will be one filled with happy memories and minimal friction.
Here's to a great year next year! :D
alvin.k
No comments:
Post a Comment