Monday, June 14, 2010

Feel of the Day.10

smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you;
smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your faaauuulllttt :D

haha love that song :P Friends is awesums ! I dno what i would do without you ! haha..
I always watch Friends during exam periods
...stressful timess+Friends = not so stressful times :)

Well, its like 2.30 a.m. now, i told myself i would sleeep straight after nerding, but yeaa, here i am hehe..I didn't do much nerding today, had church and lunch with fam friends, and yeaaa the classic arvo nap straight after :P Except mum and dad was talking LOUD ! =.= so i just slept for a lil bit. better than nothing i guess :)

Eyeball exam is on tues ! its 1 day away ! about 35.5 hours away ! O.O GEEGEE ! D:
But weirdly, i'm kinda happy :) finally gona finish this eyeball MADNESS ! hehe
That means that EM CEE BEE is just around the corner, 2 days away in fact. I still have a few lectures to do, but seeing that i still have a few days, i guess it's all gd :) no cramming ! :P hehehe wow this is a first ! haha THANK YOU study timetable :P

You know what, this is my tenth 'Feel of the Day' blog entry :) I love blogging ! My blogging experience started ages ago, probs 6-7 years ago haha yes it's a long time ago. but yeaa, at the time i was using the MSN Space one, which is very very very basic. I updated a few posts and then decided that it was kinda boring, ya know, the whole " MEH..." attitude :P so i quit.....until now ! :) and i just wana take this opportunity to thank my awesome KAK :) Thanks for re-intro-ing Blogging to me ! and thanks for being a coool friend&kak :D you rock ! just like a batu :P

Well, it's kinda late now, i should really sleep :P
Since this is my tenth-feeloftheday-post-asary xD I also wana thank y'all who read my posts :)
Hopefully i can bring more LOL-moments into this page.
kayss, that's all for now, Live Long and Prosper ! :D

alvin.k

No comments:

Post a Comment