Monday, June 21, 2010

Feel of the Day.15

P.S. there may be tonnes of Capslock actions so if you're below the ages of 50, you may wana think twice before reading this post :P

I'm thinking of an exciting way to say what i wana say...hm...*thinking fail* okays...i'm just gona say it. I'M DONE !!!! WOOOOO ! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ! :)
It's beeeen a good run EM CEE BEE, but i gotta say, it feeels so GOOD now that you're gone ! WOOOOO !

Now the holidays :) Off to Malaysia in approx 5 days ! and you know what that means....FOOD FOOD FOOD SHOPPING FOOD FOOD quicknap FOOD FOOD and and and and CAMERA !!!!! I'm coming MY LOVE !!!! wait for meeee :D

I feeel weird now that i'm done, its like i gotta study but wait...exams are history! NO WORRIES MATE =] I'm going out for dinner tmr with some of my high school mates, looking forward to the chitchats ! and mayb some kitkats :P I think we're going to a new msian restaurant YAYS ! =] and during the day...what should i do ? hm.....OOOOO I GOT IT ! im gona make eggtarts!! :D haha a friend of mine sent me a link the other day and yeaaa imma give it a go :)

Anywho, soccer match on sooon ! hope everyone's enjoying the world cup ! Cheers !

alvin.k

No comments:

Post a Comment