Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feel of the Day.11

It's 3.15 am, i'm done...I'M DONEEEEEE ! :D
all 67 lectures, finally over ! I literally feeel like a bird, just flying endlessly..
.
Well, had my eyeball exam today, it was HARD ! the short ans qns were really weird ! For instance, there was this one qn that worth 7 marks and all it asked was to describe the anatomical structures of a space betweeen 2 bones...errrr...7 marks ???? o wells, everyone else found it weird too, so i guess it's okay :P The rest was soso, hopefully i've done well enough for an H1 !!! I neeeed it !!!!
.
Next paper is on the 17th, the one that has 67 LECTURES !!!! There is so much stuff to memorise :( Just a few days now, freedom is near...
.
icekacang;nasilemak;cendol;
tehtarik;rotitelurbawang;
cheapmovies;KAMERABARU !
Oh so very SOOOON ! :D

Man...one thing that i really hate is the midnight hunger =.= There's a box of shanghainese fried noodles waiting for me in the fridge right now....but i shall resist :) I've eaten so much lately, SWOTVAC...u ruin my life haha well not really, i do enjoy eating :) always a pleasure :P I really need to go back to playing badminton , its beeen a whole semester since my last injury, i actually really do misss playing :( and yeaaa, body fat increased by many many many folds xD Mum brought out my old swim suit ( long sleeve top ) the other day and i put it on to see if it still fits, and it does...but what i saw in the mirror wasn't a pretty picture :( o wells, LESS FOOD AND MORE EXERCISE !!!!.....after malaysia hehehe
.
Well, i think i'll end here, time for some FRIENDS :D and then some sleeep !
I'll finish with some photos that i took of mum's awesome cooking ! Thanks mum, love ya! :)

-Cauliflower, Carrots & Asian Sausages-

-Chicken, Black sauce & Ginger-

alvin.K

No comments:

Post a Comment