Saturdays..don't you just love it ? it's like the icing of a slice of cake, gives that sweeeet kick at the end of the week. That's usually the case with saturdays..not during SWOTVAC though..during swotvac, it's a total different...icing.
It's like the kind of icing that tastes exactly like the cake, no difference...In this case, the cake being weekdays during swotvac = NERDNERDNERDGAYNESSNERDNERD.and so the icing is the same.
I did more research for camera-buying today, also consulted a friend of mine, who is like MR.PROCAMERA :) and yeaaa..explored more canon models..s90 etc. There's SOSOSOSOS MANY cameras out there ! like A LOT ! haha with different price ranges and all! It's all good, I'll find you my LOVE ! I know you're out there waiting for me in a box ! or a case..doesn't matter, I'll find YoUuuuuuuUUuUU!! :P
Well, i think break time is over for me, back to me loooove-ly books ! peace out :)
alvin.k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment