hello hello hello...
Today is wednesday..well was, it's quarter to 1am now :P I've been so bored ! like besides the AWESOME* nerding seshs @ home, it's been just me and four walls...well there's more than four walls but u get what i mean.
So...i had an IDEA ! imma head to uni tmr and study. I'm not sure how much studying i'll get done, but yeaa i'll try me best ! For those who don't know, i work/study better @ home, i don't exactly know why, mayb its the quiet ? i dno. but yeaa, it's a curse really.haha.
Anywho, im heading to gd'ol Melb uni tmr @ 9am. Well, hopefully i actually wake up. That has proven to be FAIL over the years. It'll be a gd chance to be with PPL and NERD :) I should probably sleep soon, need my BEAUTY SLEEEP :D
Before i flee to my bed, just to let you know that i've just started a photo blog :) I just love looking @ pictures/photos, so yeaaa, check it out . I think you probs can find the link from my blogger profile :) That's all for now, tata !
*sarcasm
alvin.k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment