*I was getting ready to run, the wistle was blown, i ran as hard as i could, i finished last.
*I held Rm50 on my right hand and walked to the stall in the school canteen, i said " im sorry uncle, i don't have change lar, can you accept Rm 50 ?" (A bowl of noodles cost about Rm3-4). The sweaty uncle took my Rm50 note, stared at my student number on my white school shirt, and said " Ah boi, u come back for change later lar, i remember your student number oredi. " I looked at him thinking " but..but..Rm 50 worr...". I was soooo hungry, so i said " ok larr, tank you arr " and bought me some noodles. I got my money back after..phew.
*She walked by my desk, said " so...wassup ? ". I was doing some homework then. I looked up, saw her smile...and smiled.*It was hot, so very hot, i was dripping in sweat, so were everyone else in the cadet club. One of my clubmates was crying, as blood streamed down his knee, asking to be relieved, the senior student looked at him and said " NO ! KENOT " . I was amazed. Then, the teacher in charge came, saw the situation and took the bloody student away. That was my last cadet club meeting.
*Chong Hwa Independent High school...
alvin.k
hey! i din know you hv a blog!
ReplyDeleteoh.. n also i din know u were in cadet b4!! XP
arr... flashbacks........ i hv alot tooo...